HEY! If you are here, you need to be HERE... Lesson for Friday, March 22nd (you didn't go far enough to the drop down under the class name.)
Research Quick Quiz #1
Go Guardian Sign Up
iXL Diagnostic Test
Please take the diagnostic test HERE
Eng 11 B (3) Lesson Plan for Wednesday, March 20th
- Please take the full diagnostic quiz in IXL by 3 pm today. Access HERE
- Are you and/or your group signed up on the Research spreadsheet inside the Research Project Folder? If not please enter names of all group members, topic, thesis, and whether you will present to the class for xtra credit.
- You may directly access the sheet HERE
- Read Tuesdays With Morrie
- Work on TWM assignment
- Teamwork Section is due this Friday by 3pm
- Be sure your link is in the spreadsheet for your PUBLISHED site.
- LOTS to do! Please be amazing and try the 5/20/5/20/5 format... Never know! Just might like it and get things done early!
- Please stay focused and get done what you need to do... Please also stay in the classroom to work today.
Eng 11 B (3) Lesson Plan for Wednesday, March 21st
Eng 11 B (3) Lesson Plan for Friday, March 23rd
English 11 B (2) To Do List
- Email Mr. Gross at email@example.com from your primary email address. Be sure you use the one you will be handing in assignments from. The subject line should be: Your Name and English 11 B (2) 2018-19
- Fill in the forum below and send.
- Log into Moodle and be sure you see English 11 B (2) in your class list. If not, let Mr. Gross know so he can enter you.
- Follow the instructions on the picture below to sign into Remind for school delays & closings from Mr. Gross.
- Please be sure you can access your portfolio in Weebly. Don't have one? Sign up and get your free account.
- I recommend you use your school username and password.
- Extra time? Be sure you can get into your Moodle account.
- Access Google Class folder HERE
- Scholarship Essay choices click HERE