May I Ask a Favor?
Help my Wife??? Click HERE to vote for her
- If you feel she is a deserving Band Teacher/Human Being please vote for her!
- Can vote 25 times... then wait a minute and refresh. Got 100 in you?
- I could not thank you enough for the help and encouragement!
- Sign up on the Spreadsheet for the Relationship speeches on Fri Nov 9th. ALL groups go that day!
- If you are interested, sign up for the storytelling/lightning extra credit speech Mon Nov 11th. If we need more we can use Wed Nov 13th.
- Watch the story example and lightning/ignite speech examples in class.
- Looking for extra credit to do on your own time?
- Critique me. Go to my page HERE and scroll to the bottom. You will see two videos of speeches I have done over the years. Critique the positives and the negatives you see in what I do.
- I will have a sheet in the folder for you to use a guide.
Lesson Plan for Monday, September 23rd
Any speeches scheduled for today will be going on Wednesday, Sept 25th.
- Today break into four groups. They are to break into four groups. I want them to produce the WORST speech ever! Break all the rules and present to the class this coming Friday, Sept 27th. Be terrible! Get it out of your system!
- The topic of the speech will be any of the following. They may choose:
- Men have it better than women.
- Women have it better than men.
- Everyone in the world today needs to ________________. (YOU decide what they need to do and speak on it.)
- The groups will be the following:
1st Period Groups
Alfano III, Thomas
2nd Period Groups
5th Period Groups
Speech 101 A (1) 2019-20
- Email Mr. Gross at email@example.com from your school email address. Be sure you use the one you will be handing in assignments from. The subject line should be: Your Name and Speech 101 A (1) 2018-19
- Click HERE to access the Google folder for Speech 101 A (1) 2018-19
- Download the folder to your GDrive account
- Check out the dates for Speech Sign Ups.
- Want text messages for Delays/School Cancellations? Follow directions in the picture below: