Lesson Plans for Wednesday, October 3rd, 2018
- Due to me being gone and Mock Olympics Thursday during 3rd period, Practice debate between teams 1 & 2 will be Friday, October 5th
- Today I would suggest you be working on:
- Getting your case format clean & structured
- Getting 10 more pieces of evidence that says"
- "Guns are not the problem" or
- "more gun control does not work"
- taking away guns is unconstitutional
- You can also find more evidence to prove your case points
- And if you have time and have a good chalk talk topic, email it to me. We may use it.
- Please stay focused and get done what you need to do... Please also stay in the classroom to work today.
Debate A (1) 2018-19 To Do List
Tuesday, August 28th, 2018
- If you haven't yet, please mail Mr. Gross at firstname.lastname@example.org from your primary email address. Be sure you use the one you will be handing in assignments from. The subject line should be: Your Name and Debate A (1) 2018-19
- If you haven't yet, please fill in the forum below and send.
- Click HERE to access the Google folder for Debate A (1) 2018-19. Feel free to take a look around.
- Log into Moodle and be sure you see Debate A (1) 2018-19 in your class list. If not, let Mr. Gross know so he can enter you (NOT up yet!)
- Please check out ProCon.org Please look at our topic for the trimester GUN CONTROL.
- The front page has 15 Pro/Con items for you to read and study. Please do so to get informed on what we will be doing this tri.
- Follow the instructions on the picture below to sign into Remind 101 for school delays & closings from Mr. Gross.
Want text messages for Delay/Cancellations?
Also do do today
- Please read this article. Click HERE to access it. (Take about 10 minutes max. It is a short article.)
- PLEASE read some of the comments in the comment section below the article.
- Next, please fill out your reaction to it in the Google form below. Be as complete as you wish.